Category Archives: Piano lessons
What happens when you’re eight years old and fall in love with the piano?
- You become the church organist in the fourth grade and play for the next 53 years.
- You perform “She Loves You” for your fifth grade talent show and poof…you’re booking your 2017-18 concert series (Seriously, I am. Talk to me.)
- You start writing music and can’t stop (700+ songs)
- You start recording your music and can’t stop. (Three albums, so far.)
- You sell almost a million copies of a crazy musical parody “Cold and Fugue Season” and hope it won’t stop. (Thank you, Herr Bach.)
- You find students at your door and let them in. A thousand students later, you’re an expert.
- You can’t imagine your life without music.
- You are truly blessed.
Country Folk Duets by Ellen Foncannon. Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands). Early Intermediate level piece for the Piano Duet event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals. Book. 40 pages. Published by Alfred Music Publishing (AP.88859).
A collection of 7 original intermediate duets in country style, this book will be both enjoyable and instructive, with a nice balance of melodic duty between the performers, a variety of meters and styles, and even lyrical content in most of the songs.
Country Folk Duets Country Folk Duets Country Folk Duets
Free music by Ellen @ free-scores.com. Search Foncannon. Today’s feature Feb. 14 is: